Elusive Tilapia Fry

Rearranging my home kit pots, what do you know.. ! few Tilapia fry in the growbed. This growbed I do not have gravel in it but pots with gravel. So there is water where gravel not present.


Few Tilapia was seen in this bed. How on earth it get there and survive ? Could it be the eggs got suck by the pump and deposit it there or could it be the fry itself got transported to the bed.


Few shots that I manage to capture, they are hiding and a bit difficult to catch.
I will need to wait for them to grow bigger before catching and put them in a proper place.
This growbed drain to about 1/2 inches of water so they are able to survive in it.

4 comments:

  1. Frankly speaking, if it is me who find such thing I will be very happy. I like to see things develop naturally under my observation, and control. Nice, and looking forward for updates, insha'Allah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aquaponicar for comment, I need to ensure they will survive, once bigger they cannot stay in the growbed anymore.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am big fan to your blog. Its gives unique information to me. I am so enjoyed to read your article. At this time, you can get the Pest Extermination Company in New York and take opportunity to our service.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Tilapia is a freshwater fish species widely cultivated for consumption in aquaculture. Known for its mild taste and lean flesh, tilapia is a popular choice in the culinary world. It is versatile and can be prepared in various ways, making it a common ingredient in many cuisines.
    virginia uncontested divorce
    virginia personal injury settlements

    ReplyDelete